White label platform uses Facebook API to install apps on Facebook, do posts on Facebook and listen to Facebook via Social Media Monitoring. To create your Facebook API keys, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Facebook account and register yourself as developer on Facebook by going to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Click on Apps ->’Create a New App’,
- Name the App
- Name the namespace (unique text without spaces)
- Select ‘Apps for Pages’ in Categories.
- Click on ‘Create App’
- On the landing page, go to App settings via link on right side. Click on Add Platform and select Website on the popup
- Consult the images below for the appropriate settings
- App Domain: <your_website_domain>
- Contact e-mail: <your_support_email>
- Site URL: http://www.<your_website_domain>
- Please click on show button in App Secret and save the values of App ID and App Secret somewhere to input them in SocialAppsHQ.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’. Copy the App ID and App Secret to SocialAppsHQ’s white label settings.
- Go to ‘Status & Review’ using the link on the list on left side and make the app live to general public by clicking on ‘Yes’ as shown in image below. The live app is denoted by a green light.
- Copy the API key and API Secret on SocialAppsHQ’s white-label platform as discussed here
If you face any issues with the product, do reach out to us. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.